- This course has passed.
First Aid, CPR, AED Training
August 16, 2019 @ 09:00 - 13:00$50.00
The CPR-AED-FIRST AID Course is designed to prepare students to provide emergency care in a safe, timely, and effective manner.
Upon successful completion of the course, students receive a EMR FIRST AID-CPR-AED course completion card, valid for two years.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe how high-quality CPR improves survival
- Explain the concepts of the Chain of Survival
- Recognize when someone needs CPR
- Perform high-quality CPR for an adult
- Describe how to perform CPR with help from others
- Give effective breaths by using mouth-to-mouth or a mask for all age groups
- Demonstrate how to use an AED on an adult
- Perform high-quality CPR for a child*
- Demonstrate how to use an AED on a child*
- Perform high-quality CPR for an infant*
- Describe when and how to help a choking adult or child
- Demonstrate how to help a choking infant*
- Basic First Aid emergency care
*Child/Infant Module is optional
Our courses are intended for anyone with little or no medical training who needs a course completion card for job, regulatory (e.g., OSHA), or other requirements. These courses can also be taken by anyone who wants to be prepared for an emergency in any setting.
50.00 per student
Please note: special pricing is available for Anderson Security Agency employees.